Monday, May 18, 2009

New York Art library

I arrived to the New York Art library at 11:00am my group and I waited for a while to Justine to come. When we went in I really expected the library to be bigger it is pretty small in comparison to others libraries in Manhattan. In the other hand it is very organize they have all the books in different sessions one of the collections that I really like was the film collection there were book that show the beginning of filming and how it involved through the time they show a lot of pictures of how the technology was changing and how it affect filming. They also have an interesting collection of how drawing begins and how the most famous cartoon figures were created. The library also counts with the a complete edition of Shakespeare work there are also collection of dance, drama, technology etc. the library has DVD collection of many subjects like comedies, training exercise DVDs, politics, history, movies etc and it counts also with two computer labs one on the front of the second floor and the other one in the back of the first floor. Being in the New York Art library was very interesting and fun even though I don’t like libraries this time was different I saw many interesting things.

No comments:

Post a Comment